Dagens Industri celebrates Aptic as a Gasell company 2018: one of Sweden’s fastest growing companies. We feel incredibly proud and grateful that our work has been recognized to and rewarded. DI’s Gasell Award is awarded to the fastest growing companies in Sweden to support and encourage Swedish business and entrepreneurs who dare to invest into growth.
– It’s really a journey beyond the usual that we at Aptic is experience right now. Thanks to professional customers combined with fantastic employees, we have managed to maintain a great growth and expansion internationally, “says Knut Eirik Storsul, CEO of Aptic AB.
With this heart-warming motivation, we received the news from DI that we were appointed a Gasell company.
“Your company is one of Sweden’s fastest growing and most profitable! As a Gasell company you are one of Sweden’s heroes. You create jobs for people, you drive growth and inspire others to follow your footsteps. That is why we want to pay tribute to today’s industry. We want to highlight your efforts and make you move forward. ”
-A contributing reason for our success is also that we have a deep knowledge of our customer’s needs and business challenges. Consequently, we can provide solutions that actually drives their own business and product development forward, for example, we can provide complete payment solutions where the customer keeps the relation with the customer as well as the profit. We are also extremely agile in our deliveries, which is appreciated”, says Knut Eirik Storsul.
Facts Di Gasell
Since 2000, Dagens Industri has appointed Gasell companies.
The requirements for nomination are:
- A turnover exceeding SEK 10 million.
- At least ten employees.
- At least doubled its turnover, comparing the first and last fiscal year in the IP.
- Increased turnover every year over the past three years.
- A combined operating profit for the four fiscal years that is positive.
- In essence, grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
- Healthy finances.